Tuesday, September 6, 2011

5 September 2011


Hellooooo family.
Sorry, that was a Spanish translation about the house. We weren´t planning on living in the dorms dorms, but in an apartment, you know me, I´m not dishing out dinero for a house. YYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SSSS!! yes, he is going to RUSSIA! woo yeah russia! 
I´m not going to lie, its gonna be a little rough to cheer for my boys up at the Y, but I´ll catch on. I'm glad they won though. super stoked about the game we get to go to too. Go Beavs. thanks for the great package, the Dew was great and I almost cried when I saw that you fixed the racket. We ate my cake last night waiting for change calls, but nothing changed, except President is letting me have my last change free of duty. I am officially just a senior companion on a mission to baptize a million before the 18th of october.  
This week for my birthday, the branch threw a little family night party in the house of one of the members. It was super fun, well old people fun. We were in charge of games and we played church jeopardy. It was really nice of them and on my bday another sister made me a cake. I felt loved. thanks for the money, its all going towards stuff that is super cheesey that says Uruguay. 
We had a really good week. We were not able to talk to the C family because they went out of town but we did set up English class with F and his friends, and also the nephew of a member and some friends need help. Thats like 6 nonmembers in the church. Amazing. It sounds like they have a pretty rough English teacher. The S family are kinda iffy. He is super excited, but she seems less and less interested every time we go, I think we scared her a little with the word of wisdom. darn it. 
But we fuound a new family, the O's. They weren´t able to go to church, but they want to get baptized, if all goes well, it will be on the 24th of Septiembre. 
We are working or trying to work a lot with the members, and it is way better, we still haven´t gotten it into their heads 100 percent but we´re going around to them.  
My shoes are trashed, or rather, the tops are fine, but the bottoms are kinda messed up. I love it. 
Well this week I start my last change of the mission, so I am going to work my guts out and hopefully we can baptize the 9 people we have with a baptizmal date.
I love you guys a ton.
Elder B

No comments: