Monday, March 7, 2011

21 Feb. 2011

Hey Fam,
Man I miss A. All those kids are awesome. I just got a letter today from C that she sent from Australia in early December. Man it went through the mill before getting here, it had gotten wet, opened and repackaged by the time I got it 3 and a half months later.

This week was really good. We had a zone conference this week so I got to see presidente, it was a good moment when I got to talk to him for a sec. He asked how I was doing. I could really feel his love and then we went on to have a killer week.

My comp is a stud. We had a good week, and he doesn't stress me out. The only issue is that we have a few people who laugh or correct him on his Spanish so he gets frustrated. I remember those days, they sucked. but he is really trying and talks a lot in the lessons. He´ll get it faster than he thinks.

WE HAVE TWO BAPTISMS THIS WEEK!!!!!! Their names are E and J. They are 9 and 8 years old. They both live on the same street and on that street lives 2 member families. E is cousins with one of them and J is friends with the others. And they are friends, so we have their lessons together. Teaching kids is completely different than adults, but easy because they just accept the things we say. The baptism is on Saturday at 7, you are all invited hehe.

Well, I hope you all have a good day and week. love you.
peace in the east.
elder barry

No comments: