Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Pre Mission Movie Quoter

Something you may not know about pre-mission Barry... He loves movies and was frequently found quoting them. So recently I sent him this quick email after a very fun night at home:

Barry,
I just have to tell you really quickly about the thimble game tonight. It wasn't even fhe and cdj suggested we play the thimble game. Somebody did Stick it quotes and it was hilarious so then someone did Toy Story quotes, I couldn't stop laughing, then someone did Monte Python Holy Grail quotes. It was a blast. You would have loved it!

We heard: I'm a lost toy! The claw decides who will stay and who will go. Farewell, I go on to a better place. Look, I'm Picaso, what are you looking at, you hockey puck. Moving buddies, if you don't have one, get one. I mean, humptey dumptey was pushed. By Woody. YOU ARE A TOY. Sid, your pop tarts are ready! You are a sad strange little man and you have my pity. Revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet. To infinity and beyond.

It's good I didn't like falling. I loved it! Tell her I have my GED. What does drunk driving have to do with it? Lose the hat, Lose the gum. Too much rock for one hand. Dude, I really hate you right now. Couldn't let you have all the fun. Why do always gotta bite my moment? Taste good? Delicious. I have a gut feeling something bad is about to happen.

Green, no blue. aaaahhhhhh! It's a bunny rabbit, what's it gonna do nibble your bum? Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Nobody's gonna write aurgh! I'm not dead. What are you gonna do? Bleed on me? I'll bite your legs off, you pansy. I feel a song coming on. None shall pass. On second thought tis a silly place. You can call me.. Tim?

Just had to share!
Love you! Mom <3...
XOXOXO

Barry's response:

i love our family... i laughed so hard when i read that. thank you so much.

love elder b

~ever since then Barry and I title our emails with a movie quote. Maybe you could send me some good ones for the coming weeks!?

No comments: