Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Letters with the siblings 28 June

(Letter from Barry's younger brother)
Hey Bernard!!!
Whats up?? Well it's summer, it has been for a week or so. so far in the summer I have...
-gone to 1 stake dance and 1 epicenter dance
-swam a buttload in our new pool
-watched Star Wars with a bunch of friends hehe it was funny we pretty much made fun of it the whole time...
-hung out with my buds
-went on facebook a lot
-today C and I went to the Spanish branch it is sooo fun to sing in Spanish
AND TOMORROW IS THE START OF E.F.Y.!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO
-C and I both did the random roommate thing soo... idk
Hope you're not kissing any ugly girls down there
Bondi

-I don´t kiss any girls here, hahaha,
-I miss efy you are a lucky dog to be able to go...
So far this winter I have
-gotten sick and had to stay home for 2 days
-bought a guay jersey
-tried chicken hearts, delicious
-done hundreds of street contacts
-been rejected almost that many times
-learned Colombian slang, lampara is a stupid person in Colombia, but everywhere else it just means lamp, they also say man, for man.

Have a great efy hope you find a cute cow (side note from Jenny: EFY is a summer camp for youth called Especially for Youth and COW is your crush of the week at EFY)
love you
Elder Barry

(Letter from younger sister)
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi Barry!!
ok so this week is efy so I'm the only kid home!!! Which can be a good thing but it can be a bad thing it all depends on my mood. Oh! WE FINALLY GOT A BIG POOL!!!4 feet (tall) by 16 feet (wide)!!!!!I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
I got my hair cut so i now have chin length hair I LOVE IT!!!! Trivia question:What was Getty Lee`s ORIGINAL first name?
D
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::-----------------------------))))))))))))

I don´t remember Geddy´s name, but I think I knew it at one point, shoot.
That is a huge pool!!!! lucky..
Being the only kid home means that you control the tv and the parents, that will be awesome...
We have a cool new investigator guy, but I don't remember his name, he is the husband of a member lady, and is super awesome, we went over to their house and they gave us cookies, and he went to the Saturday and Sunday sessions of stake conference. shveeeet!

I love ya kid
ppppppppppppppppppp eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Letter from the other sister)
Hey hermano!

Guess what!! Chicken butt(: and C and D got their mission calls...
D is going to Mexico and C is going to Atlanta Georgia North
Mission! I was there for C's opening. It was so cool!

This week was fun. This week for mutual we washed cars and it was awesome! Even though it was the MIA maids and laurels combined and I was the only one there with 4
leaders! Hahaha!

Oh another thing is I went to an EPICenter dance(: super
fun! So I went to a dance last week and this week and I am going to efy this
week so that's another 2 dances(: which equals 4 just in case you forgot how
to do math just like you forgot how to spell(: jk!

Well have a wonderful week! Keep that spirit up just remember all the good times you had at efy when your down in the dumps about another slammed door in your face. You are on the Lords errand(: I miss you a lot. Everyone here does.

Love
C

THATS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love missionary friends!!!! When do they leave?

I never went to an epicenter dance, but they sound super fun, but efy dances are the bees knees!!!!!

You were the only one there?? hahahaha that is crazy!!!

Dang Atlanta Georgia, that's bible belt territory, he is going to have to know the bible backwards and forwards, I still kinda stink at the bible, but i´m learning... have a great week at efy kid!!! I miss everyone too!

chao,
love Elder B

No comments: